Fly free

Fly free

This is me

My photo
I am a woman who appreciates life and all that it offers. Life is so unique and beautiful that it fills my mind with many thoughts and questions. My thoughts are overflowing on the contents of these pages.Who am I? Just me and the spaces in between.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Free


It has been awhile for the poetry. Little rough but as we know I write it, no edits. What comes out of the mind seeps on the pages. Guess this one of the two that needed to come out.



Free

I just need an evening to unwind
Forget the pressures of the mind
I’d like a moment to forget there is more than just me weighing on my shoulders
I’d like the time to forget that I am a woman of responsibility

Tonight I want to be free, a free spirit and bird without boundaries
Free to give to that someone completely without the reality of what is
Just once to know what it is, is what is right here and right now

I’d like to make love without being in love, only in love with the beauty of the moment with you.
I want to be free without complications and explanations
I want to know that just for this one time you could be set free if only in my mind,
you could swim the Nile and I’d run free naked and unashamed in your land
I’d love to be free
Free of thought
Overwhelmed with exploration
Free to remember the truth of
Passion
Embraces
Contentment and serenity
For once an evening to just be free and say don’t leave
Free to let go and dream

No comments:

Blog Archive