Fly free

Fly free

This is me

My photo
I am a woman who appreciates life and all that it offers. Life is so unique and beautiful that it fills my mind with many thoughts and questions. My thoughts are overflowing on the contents of these pages.Who am I? Just me and the spaces in between.

Friday, April 14, 2006

New

I have written since I was in the womb-so it seems.
But I hated journal writing. It seemed like an invasion of my personal thoughts.
I shared what I wanted you to know and if I didn't ink it, it didn't exist.
So here I am year’s later digging into the recesses of my mind and sharing with others.
What road does life take us down where we wake up and try something new?
New with others that I have no idea what they are about, where they live or do.
Humm: liberating somewhat.
But isn't that what exploring something new is like. Liberating and new.
It allows us to shed the parts of ourselves we wish didn't exist.
And for a brief moment while trying something new I become something different from yesterday.
Today I am trying something new. I am digging in my minds playground and seeing what I find in the sand.

No comments:

Blog Archive